Introduction to Exceptional Customer Service
Your customers reevaluate their purchasing decisions every day, and every customer service interaction may bias them toward staying with your company, or moving away from it. Long-term customer satisfaction is built through serial expressions of helpfulness, respect, and genuine interest. Exceptional service drives customer loyalty and creates clients who will be champions for your organization, while service mishaps and perceived slights may result in a bad customer experience or worse – a lost customer.
This workshop teaches you to become completely responsible for the attitude you convey every time you come into contact with your customer.
Learn exceptional customer service skills. Register Today - for individuals and customer service teams!
|There are no upcoming events.
Who Should Attend
Customer Service, sales representatives, customer and technical support teams, receptionists, and accounts payable personnel. This course is ideal for any client-facing employee.
At the completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Create an unforgettable first impression
• Make customers feel important
• Use a process for meeting and greeting customers
• Assess Customer Service Attitudes to set goals for improvement
• Apply Attitude Control Principles to manage their attitudes
• Use conversational language to keep the interaction low pressure